Explore, Connect, Create
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
I am a nature explorer and passionate photographer, based in Porto, Portugal.
I was fortunate to start early, a deep connection with nature, thanks to the practice of mountaineering and backpacking.
Photography came later, as a way of trying to express, not only the beauty of my surroundings, but also the spiritual experience of being there.
Mountains and forests are my favorite environments. I love to discover unknown places not very far from my home and through my vision, inspire people to engage and reconnect with the natural world.
Feel free to contact me to discuss about any topic, image purchase, commission, assignment or a collaborative project.
Please use the contact page to get in touch.
1. Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
2. Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
3. Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
4. Use discretion if sharing locations.
5. Know and follow rules and regulations.
6. Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
7. Actively promote and educate others about these principles